Monthly Back Health Workshops
“Very informative and beneficial. For the first time in a long while, I woke up without the usual low back ache. Thank you Dawn” RJS
A unique workshop aimed at improving pelvic alignment and spinal mobility using a combination of Biomechanics and Pilates techniques. Ideal for anyone who wants to learn how to manage their own spinal health, by learning a 20 minute exercise routine.
- Mats and equipment are supplied. A folder of workshop contents is included, and a follow up consultation is given to each participant after 7 days.
- You must be willing to commit to 20 mins of practice for 7 days following the course and to feedback.
- Booking essential, max numbers 10.
Regular Pilates Classes:
Monday – Weobley Village Hall . 10.30am
Monday – Kingsland Village Hall. 6.30pm
Tuesday – Leominster, The Forbury Chapel, 10am (low level) & 11.30 (Intermediate class)
Wednesday – Eardisland Village Hall, 10am & 11.15am
Friday – Leominster Community Centre, 10am
How to book/ what to bring?
All classes are mat based. Some classes are intermediate level, suitable for people with some experience of Pilates, others are more suitable for beginners or people with certain medical conditions. If you’ve been advised by a medical professional to take up Pilates for remedial purposes, I can advise you on the best options.
Classes last 1 hour and cost £7, pay as you go .
Places need to be booked in advance to ensure the size of the class can be monitored (either phone me 01568 615239 or email email@example.com
If you book in for a class which you are unable to make, 24 hours notice of cancellation is required to avoid payment for that class.
- Mats and equipment are supplied. Some people prefer to use their own mat which is fine.
- Bring a towel for head support and you may wish to bring a drink in hot weather or woolly socks in winter!
- Loose fitting clothes will give maximum freedom of movement and ideally pilates is best performed either in socks or bare feet.
If you have specific health conditions which make you uncertain about exercising, do seek the advice of a medical professional first and speak to me before booking into a class so I can advise you on the best options .
There is a pre-exercise questionnaire to complete before starting class, which can be downloaded here. Pre-exercise Questionnaire